Alice is a blockchain-based impact network that helps identify and scale truly effective social and environmental projects. We’re hiring a smart, diverse and dynamic team of people that are inspired by the potential of technology to tackle the world’s most intractable problems.
If you have a tech, nonprofit, impact investment or cryptoeconomics background, and want to work with a passionate team of research and data-driven social innovators, please get in touch.
About the role
We’re looking for a project manager who is highly motivated by tackling complex social and environmental issues, and has a strong interest in Ethereum and blockchain technology.
- Lead cross-sector projects with our product, technical and client service teams, establishing deliverables and timelines, and ensuring they are met
- Projects may range from carrying out sectoral market research, to supporting product iterations, organising events and overseeing the launch of a token sale
- Design and implement processes to support the growth of the company, and allow teams to work efficiently and collaboratively
Who we’re looking for:
- You want to be part of an early stage social tech start-up and are comfortable with the role flexibility that requires
- You are process and data-driven, and have experience working in an early stage startup and/or a charity innovation team
- You have strong organisational skills, and an ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- You have a strong interest in decentralisation and blockchain technologies
- You have strong analytical skills and outstanding oral and written communication skills
- You have experience working in distributed/remote teams, and are generally self-directed
- You have experience working on outcome-based social projects or impact data projects
- You have expertise in academic research or industry think tanks
- You’ve worked with an Agile development team and have experience contributing to open-source projects
- You’re willing to travel from time to time
For more information on Alice, please visit our website
, read our whitepaper
and our blog
, watch our presentations at Devcon3
, or read the coverage
about the launch of our first pilot.