Alice is a blockchain-based impact network that helps identify and scale truly effective social and environmental projects. We’re hiring a smart, diverse and dynamic team of people that are inspired by the potential of technology to tackle the world’s most intractable problems.
If you have a tech, nonprofit, impact investment or cryptoeconomics background, and want to work with a passionate team of research and data-driven social innovators, please get in touch.
About the role
We’re looking for a full stack developer with a particular talent for front-end and design to apply their technical skills to tackling complex social and environmental issues.
- Produce high quality code that is readable, documented and tested
- Deliver end-to-end functionality in a MEAN stack
- Own front-end development across the Alice platform
Who we’re looking for:
- You have good knowledge of the Node.js ecosystem with practical experience of a web framework like Express
- You have working knowledge of html, css/scss styling and responsive design
- You have experience with both NoSQL (preferably MongoDB) and SQL databases (e.g. MySQL)You have experience with developing a micro-services architecture by implementing small, modularised, interoperating components
- You’re used to working autonomously in a distributed and agile development team
- You aren’t phased by either deep technical challenges, or carrying out mundane tasks
- You frequent meet ups and are comfortable speaking to a community of developers
- You have experience with decentralised applications and open source projects
- You’re willing to travel from time to time
For more information on Alice, please visit our website
, read our whitepaper
and our blog
, watch our presentations at Devcon3
, or read the coverage
about the launch of our first pilot.