Alice is a blockchain-based impact network that helps identify and scale truly effective social and environmental projects. We’re hiring a smart, diverse and dynamic team of people that are inspired by the potential of technology to tackle the world’s most intractable problems.
If you have a tech, nonprofit, impact investment or cryptoeconomics background, and want to work with a passionate team of research and data-driven social innovators, please get in touch.
About the role
We’re looking for someone who will enjoy working with charities and NGOs to design and promote outcome-based social projects, and has a strong interest in decentralisation and blockchain technology.
- Onboard new clients (mainly charities and NGOs) of Alice’s conditional donation platform, and manage ongoing relationships
- Work with clients to design and launch high quality donation appeals
- Design and manage cohort tests of each appeal to improve user experience
- Actively participate in the product and technical development of the donation platform
- Support the business development team with tailored demos for potential clients
Who we’re looking for:
- You want to be part of an early stage social tech start-up and are comfortable with the role flexibility that requires
- You are an expert in digital fundraising appeals, having worked either in-house of for a charity consultancy
- In particular, you know how to set appeal objectives, craft messages for different audience segments, manage social and online advertising and carry out cohort tests
- You have experience working with, and coordinating different departments within charities, including fundraising, innovation, operational, PR and IT teams
- You know how to deliver excellent client service, and have outstanding (English) oral and written communication skills
- You have strong organisational skills, with an ability to juggle multiple projects, and can work autonomously when necessary
- You have experience with outcome-based projects and M&E methodologies
- You’ve worked with an agile development team and contributed to open-source projects
For more information on Alice, please visit our website
, read our whitepaper
and our blog
, watch our presentations at Devcon3
, or read the coverage
about the launch of our first pilot.