Alice is a blockchain-based impact network that helps identify and scale truly effective social and environmental projects. We’re hiring a smart, diverse and dynamic team of people that are inspired by the potential of technology to tackle the world’s most intractable problems.
If you have a tech, nonprofit, impact investment or cryptoeconomics background, and want to work with a passionate team of research and data-driven social innovators, please get in touch.
About the role
We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated by increasing the traction of a ground-breaking social impact platform, and has a strong interest in Ethereum, decentralisation and blockchain technology.
- Design Alice’s community, media and broader stakeholder relations strategy
- Build an active community following and manage day-to-day interactions across a number of channels (e.g. newsletter, Twitter, Slack, Telegram, Medium, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Liaise with journalists and thought leaders to ensure they understand how Alice works, generate positive coverage and address concerns and criticism
- Identify and secure speaking slots at prominent blockchain and social impact related conferences for key Alice staff (including yourself)
- Work with Alice’s technical, product, client and business development teams to ensure they are aligned with Alice’s communications objectives, and to support theirs
- Participate in relevant policy and government relations activities
Who we’re looking for:
- You want to be part of an early stage social tech start-up and are comfortable with the role flexibility that requires
- You have 3+ years experience in a strategic PR, digital communications or community management or digital fundraising role
- You know how to be entertaining and engaging on social media, avoid ascepticised corp speak, deal courteously with disparaging comments and when to stop feeding the trolls
- You have strong organisational skills, and an ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- You have strong analytical skills and outstanding oral and written communication skills
- You have experience working in distributed/remote teams, and are generally self-directed
- You have experience working with a blockchain or social tech startup
- You’re willing to travel from time to time
For more information on Alice, please visit our website
, read our whitepaper
and our blog
, watch our presentations at Devcon3
, or read the coverage
about the launch of our first pilot.